This course is aimed at the home barista wanting to learn how to create great espresso and milk-based drinks from their own kitchen. This course also touches on the history and origins of coffee. Ideal for the coffee enthusiast and those wanting to learn more about the world of coffee.
• History of Coffee
• How to extract the perfect espresso
• Milk frothing and pouring
• Beverage recipes
• Cleaning and maintenance
Enquire about this course
This course provides an in-depth and complex insight into one of the largest industries in the world, Coffee. With current information, a deeper understanding of coffee and the chemistry behind it, this course will feed the curiosity of any coffee connoisseur at home and otherwise.
- What is Coffee?
- What is a Barista?
- Roasting profiles and coffee blending
- Beverage recipes
- Steps of preparation
- Milk frothing and pouring
- Cleaning and maintenance
- Theory and practical assessment
- Mastertons Certificate of Competence