Please read these terms and conditions carefully. Participation in this contest will constitute your agreement to comply with these Terms and Conditions. If you do not agree with these Terms and Conditions, please do not participate.
The Terms and Conditions set out below apply to all participants submitting entries for the Mastertons #MothersDayBlendLabel contest.
Mastertons Mother’s Day Blend Label Promotion (‘the Promotion’) is conducted by Mastertons Coffee and Tea Specialists PTY LTD, 92 Main Road, Walmer, Port Elizabeth, South Africa, Tel: (041) 585 4044 (‘the Promoter’/ Mastertons).
1. PROMOTION PERIOD:
- The Promotion will run from 1 April 2022 to 21 April 2022 (‘the Promotion Period’). No entries received after midnight on 21 April 2022 will be accepted.
- The duration of the Promotion may be extended or curtailed at the discretion of the Promoter.
2. WHO MAY ENTER:
All Participants must:
- Be a natural person between the ages of 4 years and 13 years.
- Must get an adult of at least 18 (eighteen) years of age or older to assist them with their entry.
- Be a resident of the Republic of South Africa.
- Participation in this promotion excludes directors, members, partners, promotional and advertising agents, merchandisers, employees or consultants of the Promoter, their Agencies, organisers and participating stores, of the Promotion and the spouse, life partner, parent, child, brother, sister, business partner or associate of any of the said persons.
3. HOW TO QUALIFY FOR THE PROMOTION:
- Download the label template here or grab one from the Roastery (92 Main Road, Walmer)
- Use your artistic superpowers to espresso your love for mom or draw you and mom together.
- Complete the entry form and upload your label online or drop it off at the roastery by 21 April ‘22.
- Entries are free and you can enter as many labels as you’d like.
- Judging will take place in 2 separate age groups 4-8yo & 9-13yo.
- Winners will be announced on the 22nd of April 2022.
- 2 Prize Hampers are up for grabs and the overall winning label will be used for this year’s Mother’s Day Blend. Hampers will include goodies from Hello Foods Craft Muesli, Mastertons Coffee, and Sjukla Chocolates.
- Prizes are not transferable or exchangeable for an equivalent cash amount. If a prize is not taken up for any reason, it may be forfeited or be the subject of a separate draw or be allocated at the Promoter’s discretion to another winner.
5. AWARDING OF PRIZE:
- The winner will be contacted via telephone call and/or email.
- Upon confirmation, the winner may be required to sign an Acknowledgement of Receipt which is to be returned to the Promoter.
- The Promoter’s decision is final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
6. TERMS OF DELIVERY:
- The Prize will be delivered via courier to the physical address provided by the winner.
- The Promoter is not responsible for any lost or stolen prizes during transit and no replacements will be offered.
- The promoter is not responsible for any undelivered prizes due to any incorrect details being provided by the winner.
- To the extent permitted by the Consumer Protection Act and any other applicable law.
- The participant and/or winner(s) hereby indemnifies the Promoter, its associated companies (directors, officers and employees) and agents against any direct, indirect, special, incidental, consequential or punitive damages or loss of any kind regardless of how this was caused, and whether it arose under the law of contract or delict or otherwise, because of the participants entrance to the Promotion.
- The Promoter excludes all warranties (express or implied), representations and liabilities regarding this Promotion (other than for death or personal injury caused by its negligence and/or fraud).
- The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of participants (including but not limited to a participant’s identity, age and place of residence) and to reject any participant who has not complied with these Terms and Conditions. Errors and omissions may be accepted at the Promoter’s discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
- Neither the Promoter nor its agents or distributors will have any liability in relation to this promotion.
- Participants of this promotion are voluntarily providing their personal information and artwork to the Promoter. By entering this promotion, participants authorise the Promoter to collect, store and use (not share) personal information and artwork of participants for communication or statistical purposes. Participants are entitled to decline any marketing communication and inform the Promoter in writing should the participant wish to be removed from all communication.
- By entering this promotion, the participant consents that the Promoter may use names, artwork and images taken of the winners/participants for publicity purposes, without any further remuneration being payable to the winner. All promotional material will become the sole property of the Promoter. However, the participant/winner has the right to decline participating in any promotional activity or to object to these images being used by written notification to the Promoter at 92 Main Road, Walmer, Port Elizabeth, South Africa 6065. The written notification is to reach the Promoter by no later than the stipulated draw date.
- Promotion queries may be directed to email@example.com.