The Latest International Café Trend Has Reached South Africa!
Superfood lattes, also known as rainbow lattes, are gaining popularity in Australia and around the world for having a range of functional health benefits as well as being super tasty. Responding to the global trend in health, these delicious lattes offer a source of antioxidants, phytonutrients and anti-inflammatory benefits that’s hard to beat. Ideal for customers who want to avoid caffeine, reduce their sugar intake, detox or boost their energy and immune systems.
Mastertons Coffee and Tea Specialists now stocks Red Espresso’s range of superfood lattes for your café menu.
Add colour and health to your menu
Exceptional quality Japanese matcha green tea with a hint of organic coconut blossom sugar
Golden Turmeric Latte
A blend of turmeric, cinnamon, ginger and a pinch of organic coconut blossom sugar
Real beetroot powder blended with ginger and a touch of organic coconut blossom sugar.
Find out how to make a beetroot breakfast bowl here.
100% real pure plant-based ingredients
- Made from natural plant-based ingredients only
- Non-GMO Vegetarian and vegan friendly
- No additives or preservatives
- No added bulking agents like flavourings, colourants, thickeners, emulsifiers
- No artificial sweeteners
- Refined sugar free, only organic coconut blossom sugar
- Less than a teaspoon of coconut blossom sugar per drink
- Key organic ingredients
- Non-irradiated spices
- Caffeine-free (excl. Matcha)
Make it in 3 easy steps:
1. Add 1 heaped teaspoon
2. Add 30ml hot water and mix well to combine the ingredients
3. Top up with freshly steamed milk or any dairy alternative